We are offering a range of seminars to help individuals understand complex issues such as inheritance Tax (IHT) and retirement planning.
These seminars are intended for people within five years of retirement and will:
- Cover the various options regarding how to take your benefits.
- Give examples of how each option may appeal to certain clients.
- Highlight some of the pitfalls.
- Give you an insight into the sorts of questions you should be asking yourself before making any decision.
- Show how retirement planning is about all of your assets, not just your pension plan.
These are some of the areas that the seminar will cover:
- How will Inheritance Tax affect your estate?
- What is in your estate and what isn’t?
- Who pays, how much and when?
- What can be done to reduce the IHT bill?