“…an engaging and relevant presentation..”
The Seminar held on the 28th June was very well received. As part of a series of seminars for individuals as they approach retirement, they are intended for people within five years of retirement and aims to:
- Cover the various options regarding how to take your benefits.
- Give examples of how each option may appeal to certain clients.
- Highlight some of the pitfalls.
- Give you an insight into the sorts of questions you should be asking yourself before making any decision.
- Show how retirement planning is about all of your assets, not just your pension plans.
Feedback from the audience
“Even though I shall be retiring soon the prospect of a retirement planning seminar didn’t excite me. I envisaged boring presentations about the complexities of pensions and how to eke out a living on one. I’m very pleased to say I was entirely wrong! Instead Barry delivered an engaging and relevant presentation about draw-down and annuities, income vs expenditure, taxation and much more and all of it interesting and without any technical jargon! Afterwards I feel empowered and more optimistic about moving on to the next phase of my life.”