- 11th March 2020 – West Lodge Hotel, Cockfosters Rd, Barnet EN4 0PY
- 12th May 2020 – Latimer Estate, Church Lane, Chesham HP5 1UG
- 16th September 2020 – Hanbury Manor, Ware SG12 0SD
- 12th November 2020 – Sopwell House, Cottonmill Lane, St Albans AL1 2HQ
Please fill out the form below to register. You can select the event you want to attend using the drop down list and then just let us know how many of you will be attending using the final box.
More details about the seminars can be found further down this page.
About the Seminars
We are offering a series of seminars for individuals as they approach retirement. These seminars are intended for people within five years of retirement and will:
- Cover the various options regarding how to take your benefits.
- Give examples of how each option may appeal to certain clients.
- Highlight some of the pitfalls.
- Give you an insight into the sorts of questions you should be asking yourself before making any decision.
- Show how retirement planning is about all of your assets, not just your pension plans.
Why should you Consider Retirement Planning:
The new pension freedoms have allowed so much more opportunity for people to decide how they want to take their pension benefits. Unfortunately this includes the freedom to make a decision which could destroy their retirement from a financial point of view. Getting advice is therefore critical to a successful retirement, but how do you get that advice?
The Government has set up a system where individuals can get guidance. The problem is that guidance is not advice and, from what we hear, that guidance is often a recommendation to get advice.
Getting advice involves paying a fee and many individuals are therefore reluctant to do so. It can be hard to assess whether the fee is worthwhile until you have received the advice.
We cannot give advice without knowing all of our clients’ circumstances, objectives and tolerance to risk. The seminars will consist of information only rather than personalised advice, and we cannot and will not be trying to sell anything.
Arrival 6.30pm, seminar to commence at 7.00pm and will formally finish at 8.30pm. Please join us afterwards in the bar for a drink and canapés.
Naturally, feel free to bring along your partner. You may also want to invite any friends or colleagues who you feel may benefit. All we ask is that you let us know how many will be attending.
Members of the team will be available after the seminar if you have any questions you would prefer to raise on a one to one basis.
Very knowledgeable guys – ones I would want to meet to discuss my finances.
I thought I knew a lot but I was made aware of things I didn’t know.
Please use the form above or email email@example.com or call our offices on 020 3030 4141 if you wish to attend.