Spotting signs of distress and ways to address them
Grosvenor Wealth Management and Opus Business Advisory Group will present a two-part webinar series to help educate business owners around spotting the signs of business distress and how best to address them.
On the 15th September at 11.30am we will be running the first of two webinars with OPUS LLP, a Business Advisory Company. This ‘Business Turnaround’ webinar is aimed at Business Owners and Company Directors and will focus on issues being faced by many companies in this post pandemic world:
- How to spot typical warning signs that can put your business at risk of insolvency – Adrian Dante
- What can be done to turn these issues around & protect your business assets – John Thompson
- Personal Guarantees – what you need to know Paul Mallatratt
- Business and personal wealth protection and insurance – Matthew Bourn
Our first webinar is all about helping business owners spot the signs of distress in their business and how best to address them. We have invited Adrian Dante (Restructuring Partner), John Thompson (Business Adviser) and Paul Mallatratt (Insolvency Partner) from Opus Business Advisory Group, and Matthew Bourn (Chartered Financial Adviser) from Grosvenor Wealth Management to discuss and breakdown this expansive topic.
About Opus Business Advisory Group
Opus Business Advisory Group assists businesses and individuals take command and gain control of financial and operational challenges that are being faced as well as supporting change and growth opportunities. Opus is made up of 6 distinct practices:
- OPUS RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY is business advisory, restructuring, insolvency and exit management practice that specialises in business rescue and business recovery.
- OPUS HYDE HOUSE is a corporate finance firm that specialises in merger & acquisition services.
- OPUS PEAR TREE delivers forensic accounting services and supports businesses through actual or anticipated disputes. Support includes expert witness litigation support and investigations into alleged fraud, corruption, and bribery.
- OPUS BUSINESS ADVISORY & TURNAROUND helps owner managers to improve the performance of their business, create strong foundations ready for growth and deliver significant change to address business pressures.
- OPUS EQUITY provides turnaround and investment capital for businesses that are distressed and have immediate funding issues, in need of working or development capital or seeking exit options.
- OPUS BUSINESS RESCUE tailors business rescue plans to overcome company challenges.
About Grosvenor Wealth Management
Established more than 20 years ago, Grosvenor Wealth Management are a group of experienced Independent Financial Advisers & Wealth Managers with offices in London and Hertfordshire. Our Wealth Management service ensures that our clients set clear financial goals and our complementing advice services ensure that these are effectively and efficiently achieved in a sustainable way.
Based on our in-depth understanding of our clients’ circumstances and their long-term financial aspirations, the team at Grosvenor engineer a coherent and sustainable Life Plan to achieve these by blending our expertise in investment management, financial protection, retirement planning and inter-generational planning.
The webinar will be an excellent opportunity for attendees to hear from and ask questions to experienced advisers in areas of insolvency, business restructuring, personal guarantees and personal & wealth protection. The event will last for approximately 30 minutes with 15 minutes for questions at the end. If you are interested but can’t attend, please do register and we will send you the recording after the event.
Everybody wants to give their children the best start in life – and for many [...]
Build your own financial plan Vision without action is merely a dream Welcome to the [...]
Spotting signs of distress and ways to address them Grosvenor Wealth Management and Opus Business [...]
Starting a family can be one of the most exciting times in your life. Becoming [...]
For many parents of teenagers – and many teenagers themselves – one of the hottest [...]
When you leave school or university and enter the world of work, it’s understandable that [...]