Our view is that the best performance is one which gives you the right outcome. Our investment expertise focuses on delivering a high degree of predictability and ultimately value in return for risk.
Depending on your needs and preferences, we can construct an investment portfolio for you using a wide range of investment solutions and either make investment decisions on your behalf or simply make recommendations. The choice is entirely yours.
We will monitor the performance and volatility of your portfolio. Our aim is always to balance any downside risk with the necessary investment return to fuel your Life Plan. The following provides a high level view of our approach.
Our Investment Advice process
Our investment advice approach in more detail:
- We help you to set realistic investment objectives and time horizon which are aligned to the key financial goals within your Life Plan.
- We will ascertain your attitude to investment risk (your risk profile) and capacity to absorb any market fluctuations.
- We will then construct an investment portfolio which is aligned to your risk profile which is engineered to achieve target returns within your specified risk banding.
- We always ensure that your investment portfolio is managed tax efficiently and enable you to receive secure, real time information about the performance of your investment portfolio.
- As markets can move quickly, your investment portfolio is regularly reviewed and minor adjustments are made promptly on an ongoing basis.
- To achieve a coherent and coordinated financial solution, it’s important to meet you at least annually to review your Life Plan; at the same time we will analyse the performance of your investment portfolio, to ensure it remains on track and aligned to your risk profile. We will then recommend any modifications as required.
We feel we are approachable. So, if you would like to discuss the possibility of becoming one of our clients, please get in touch. Our team of independent financial advisers are ready to help. We look forward to welcoming you to Grosvenor Wealth Management.
If you are keen to know more – why not request a call back for a no obligation consultation.
Investment Risk Warnings
- Past performance is used as a guide only. It is no guarantee of future returns.
- The fund value of your investment and any income it provides can go up and down, and you may not get back the full amount invested.
- Charges, including Adviser Charges, will reduce the returns you receive on your investments and over time can have a significant impact on your investments.
- Other than deposit-based savings, investments should be viewed over the medium to long term – a period of 5 years plus.
- If you transfer or surrender the plan, especially during the early years, the fund value may be less than you have invested.
- The investment growth rates used by companies in their illustrations are not minimums or maximums and offer no form of guarantee. The returns achieved may be less than those illustrated.
- Certain asset classes and funds will perform better than others and the asset allocation will change unless it is regularly rebalanced.
- The capital value of your investment will be eroded if withdrawals exceed the net growth of the underlying investments.
- Inflation will reduce the real value of your investment and any income over time.
- In exceptional circumstances it may take some time to realise the full value of certain underlying assets, such as funds that invest in property and / or hedge funds.
- An investment in corporate bonds is generally less secure than an investment in Government bonds due to the greater possibility of default.
- Currency exchange rates can cause the value of investments, as well as any income they provide, to fall as well as rise.
Planning for Retirement Will my retirement income be enough to live on comfortably? Welcome to our latest edition. At the time of writing [...]
Financial Resolutions What does Wealth look like to you? Welcome to our first edition for 2020. Inside this issue, we feature articles covering [...]
Cultivate the art of patience Investment Objectives Welcome to our latest edition. Inside this issue, we look at a number of the topical [...]
Retirement Resilience Taking the reins and having more control over your pension pot Welcome to the latest issue. At the time of writing, [...]
Choppy waters, not full-on gale Wait for the bad weather to pass and stay on course. Welcome to the latest issue. Inside, you’ll [...]
Inheritance Tax No longer something that only affects the very wealthy. At the time of writing this issue, the uncertainty around the terms [...]