At Grosvenor Wealth Management, we manage your debts as well as your wealth and our independent mortgage advice ensures your mortgage requirements are fully met.
Most people seek the help of independent experts when it comes to finding a mortgage. This is essential, as finding the right mortgage can be both time consuming and difficult.
Our aim will always be to pay down your mortgage as quickly and simply as possible. But we also want to ensure that a mortgage is tailored to your individual needs and the cost of any borrowing is as low as possible.
Whether you are looking to purchase, re-mortgage or buy an investment property, we are confident we can secure the right arrangement for you.
The areas we can advise you on:
- Product Transfers
- Buy to Let
- Equity Release
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgages (RIOs)
Why use Grosvenor Wealth Management?
We are independent and highly experienced
- We have access to hundreds of Mortgage Products.
- We can access products not available to direct borrowers
- We have detailed knowledge of the differences between lenders – so we can match you with the right lender and the right mortgage product.
We deliver a personalised service
- We have the flexibility & expertise to meet your needs.
- We can save you time.
- We will explain concisely the pros and cons of any mortgage arrangement.
- We will keep you informed throughout the process.
- We will keep in regular contact with you to check things are going to plan and contact you when a mortgage deal is coming to an end to ensure you remain on a competitive mortgage product.
- There are no hidden costs.
- You should not over-commit yourself in terms of your mortgage repayments and other expenses. You will still need to keep up repayments if your income reduces due to sickness, accident, unemployment etc. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up your repayments.
- You should not enter into any binding agreement or commit yourself to any financial undertakings until you have received, read and understood a satisfactory offer letter.
- Your mortgage application may not be accepted by the recommended lender if you do not meet their affordability criteria.
- You cannot cancel a mortgage once it has completed.
- Your monthly repayments could be considerably different should interest rates change.
- Past levels of interest rates are no guarantee of future rates.
- The value of your property is based on opinion rather than fact. If the value of your property falls, the loan amount may be greater than the property’s value, and will still need to be repaid in full.
- If details are given incorrectly, withheld, or are false in any way, the lender will almost certainly reject your application. This will make it much harder to apply to another lender.
If you are keen to know more – why not request a call back for a no obligation consultation.
Buying a new home is an exciting time, but it can also be a little intimidating if you don’t have the right knowledge [...]
The passing of a partner is bad enough, without the added stress of wondering what will happen to your mortgage or even the [...]
Putting your money or assets into a Trust can be a tax-efficient way of taking value out of your estate for Inheritance Tax [...]
The UK government offers a number of legitimate ways to reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax (IHT) you pay. For example, through effective [...]
When you die and leave money or possessions to your loved ones, Inheritance Tax (IHT) may be due on what you leave in [...]
2021 has been the year of staff growth for Grosvenor Wealth Management with five new recruits in Marketing, Compliance, Admin and Adviser teams [...]