At Grosvenor Wealth Management, we manage your debts as well as your wealth and our independent mortgage advice ensures your mortgage requirements are fully met.
Most people seek the help of independent experts when it comes to finding a mortgage. This is essential, as finding the right mortgage can be both time consuming and difficult.
Our aim will always be to pay down your mortgage as quickly and simply as possible. But we also want to ensure that a mortgage is tailored to your individual needs and the cost of any borrowing is as low as possible.
Whether you are looking to purchase, re-mortgage or buy an investment property, we are confident we can secure the right arrangement for you.
The areas we can advise you on:
- Product Transfers
- Buy to Let
- Equity Release
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgages (RIOs)
Why use Grosvenor Wealth Management?
We are independent and highly experienced
- We have access to hundreds of Mortgage Products.
- We can access products not available to direct borrowers
- We have detailed knowledge of the differences between lenders – so we can match you with the right lender and the right mortgage product.
We deliver a personalised service
- We have the flexibility & expertise to meet your needs.
- We can save you time.
- We will explain concisely the pros and cons of any mortgage arrangement.
- We will keep you informed throughout the process.
- We will keep in regular contact with you to check things are going to plan and contact you when a mortgage deal is coming to an end to ensure you remain on a competitive mortgage product.
- There are no hidden costs.
- You should not over-commit yourself in terms of your mortgage repayments and other expenses. You will still need to keep up repayments if your income reduces due to sickness, accident, unemployment etc. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up your repayments.
- You should not enter into any binding agreement or commit yourself to any financial undertakings until you have received, read and understood a satisfactory offer letter.
- Your mortgage application may not be accepted by the recommended lender if you do not meet their affordability criteria.
- You cannot cancel a mortgage once it has completed.
- Your monthly repayments could be considerably different should interest rates change.
- Past levels of interest rates are no guarantee of future rates.
- The value of your property is based on opinion rather than fact. If the value of your property falls, the loan amount may be greater than the property’s value, and will still need to be repaid in full.
- If details are given incorrectly, withheld, or are false in any way, the lender will almost certainly reject your application. This will make it much harder to apply to another lender.
If you are keen to know more – why not request a call back for a no obligation consultation.
Latest Financial Advice Articles
Grosvenor WM proudly supports charity organisation DENS Over the years, Grosvenor Wealth Management have been supporting local Hertfordshire charity, DENS. As an [...]
What is ESG? Finally, politicians are gradually waking up to the environmental impact of decades of global industrialisation. With an aim into [...]
Ways to fund your start-up business Having sufficient capital to fund a start-up is an essential consideration, especially in the current climate. Start-ups [...]
Are you making the most of your tax allowances? In our experience, most people don’t claim all the tax allowances they are [...]
Know your pension allowances 2021/22 Pensions are one of the most tax efficient investments you can have, yet many people don’t make [...]
As a business owner, how hard is your money working for you? Owning your own business – particularly when you’re first starting out [...]