Date: Thursday 22nd October 2pm
“Everything you need to know before you retire”
Our retirement webinars have now been running for over 3 months. During this time we have been able to answer a wide range of your questions. We are delighted to launch and invite you to a new session which is all about those questions and answers, along with any other questions you may have.
Our online event is aimed at helping you understand your options at retirement and take advantage of our expertise.
Whether you plan to stop work completely, cut down on your working hours, or even start a new career, there has never been a better time to think about how your pension can help you achieve your life goals.
In our concise webinar we will explain everything you need to know before you retire:
- How much income will I need in retirement?
- Where will my income come from?
- What will the State give me?
- When can I draw my pension?
- How will my pension plan give me an income in retirement?
- What choices do I have for drawing my pension?
- What is Pensions Freedom?
If you have a more urgent question select a time that is convenient and one of advisers will call you back.